2002 Jun 26 01:02

Re: [vox] Q? on 1U rack mountable servers...

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, ME wrote:

> I saw some older VA Linux 1U servers on ebay...

I have several here ;)
Some may be for sale (I also have numerous prototypes, in 1 & 2U configs
as well as some oddities).  If folks are interested in really cheap
hardwarez, contact me offlist...since I am coming up next Tuesday i could
be persuaded to bring some along.