2002 Jun 26 11:51

Re: [vox] secure diary thoughts

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, andy wergedal wrote:
> How would you create a secure diary on your local machine
> or on a server?
>
> I thought about a free shell account and using ssh.

I use GPG for mine, but it's stored on my local machine.  You can either
do the key generation on YOUR machine and only upload the public key, or
(riskier) do the key generation on the server and securely delete (i.e.
via shred or something) the private key.

Good luck!

--nicole twn

***
"Malcolm solves his problems with a chainsaw, and he never has the same
problem twice!"--the Arrogant Worms
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.