2002 Jun 25 09:49

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

>George Carlin rule: take the average idiot you meet in a day. Realize if
>that is the average, half the world is stupider than that.

This is good z.

Since we are taling about needing/having to use MS software in a class,
I would like to point out an option available.  It is called auditing or
challanging a class.  Generally, if you can prove you have the skill set
then you can either test out of the class for credit or have the
prerequirement waved.  I did this at Solano Community College when I
wanted to the their C programming class.  They wanted me to take the
intro to computers class.  I filled out all of the paperwork, attatched
a copy of my resume and a letter from my employer stating my skill set.
 After turning in the paperwork I received a phone call (15 minutes
later) from them telling me I could take any class that I wanted to and
they would wave the requirements.

Stephen