2002 Jun 24 21:42

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
> On Monday 24 June 2002 02:42 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > hate to say this, but this is a perfectly reasonable thing.  a typical
> > business student would be seriously unprepared without knowing ms
> > office.
>
> That's no way to advocate change.  :-)
>
> First of all, the school should be willing to acknowledge
> that promoting one vendor's product, at the expense of all
> competitors, is a problem worth looking into.
>
> Sure the problem cannot be completely solved -- yet -- but
> still things can be done.  For example:

well, you know how *i* feel...

but just remember, big business has a different POV.  school should
prepare us for the real world.  not what the world _should_ be like.

we're all geeked out, but a suit needs to know what a suit needs to
know...  ;-)

pete