January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 26 10:03

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

Hmm,

So you are _required_ to take those classes!  Computer Science offers
6a/b/c (Word, Excel, Access respectively), but they are not required and
are taken mostly by non-majors.  I guess Word and Excel are arguably very
important in the Business world.  Powerpoint is just dumb!

Ask your instructor if you can get full credit for doing all of your
assignments in Open Office (he/she will probably poop on you)...