2002 Jun 24 14:31

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

You can drag nestcape to the tray to the right of the start button, or
drag an alias/shortcut to the Start button. If you drag an alias to the
Start button it should appear in a list at the top of the start menu.

The Better Solution(TM) is to install your favorite Linux distro with some
kind of windows manager that allows you to set desktop icons for starting
applications. In this way you have full access to control exactly how
netscape is launched and your machine is not burdened with MSIE.

"I can start netscape with one click..."
(In exchange for 'name that tune')

:-)

-ME