2002 Jun 25 15:52

[vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

I bought a Windows ME machine during the height of Microsoft's
battle with the Dept. of Justice. Whereas it came with the Explorer
icon on the main window, it contained a top level menu item to
launch Netscape, thereby allowing access to Netscape with two
mouse clicks -- <Start><Netscape>.

Sac State is requiring me to learn MS Office, so I loaded it. As a
result,
the Netscape top level menu item is gone, and to access Netscape now
requires four mouse clicks.

FYI,
Tim Riley