January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 24 20:18

Re: [vox] programmer's personals

There used to be a couple of adandonware/orphanage sites a few years back
popping up, that would either hold stale projects or announce that "I
wanna go do other stuff, anyone wanna take over?" type messages.  I have
no idea if they still ezist.  Every once in a whil there is an sf.net
project that announces such things as well, but I have not seen it more
than once or twice...