2002 Jun 23 17:02

Re: [vox] quick question for KDE users

I think this question came up on Zaurus mailing list.  I think the answer
was that QT library comes with some basic icons built into the library.
But I wasn't paying much attention to that thread, and QT on desktop may
be different from the QT on Z.

-Mark

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> hi all,
>
> if someone has the kde dev libraries and whatnot, can you see if KDE
> comes with a standard set of icons that includes things like
> filenew.xpm, fileopen.xpm, filefloppy.xpm, etc?
>
> i'm reading through some source code and noticed these icons didn't come
> with the tarball.
>
> it's totally irrelevent to what i'm doing, but i'm just slightly curious
> about this.
>
> thanks!
> pete
>
> --
> GPG Fingerprint: B9F1 6CF3 47C4 7CD8 D33E  70A9 A3B9 1945 67EA 951D

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.