2002 Jun 20 11:47

[vox] Spam question

Hi everyone

Two notable e-mails in my inbox today; one from yahoo, one from hotmail,
both were "delivery failure" notifications... about an e-mail I didn't
send.  A spam e-mail.  I checked the headers on the emails; they
apparently really did come from yahoo and hotmail, respectively.

Has anyone heard of anything like this?  Is it really what it sounds
like--someone using my e-mail as "reply-to" on their spams--or is there a
more innocuous explanation?

Thanks

--nicole twn

***
"I try to let the river flow in and out of me, and pray I float the way I
think I want... and pray I float at all."--Guster