2002 Jun 20 10:56

[vox] Neverwinter Nights is out

Finally its here...But may not be in all the stores until tomorrow, or at the
worst Thursday or Friday.

But...Before you rush off and get the game it does not contain the Linux
version on the CD. Currently we're waiting on Bioware to release the Linux
binaries for the server and the client. Looks ominous though, but the safest
way is to go to www.neverwinternights.com and setup an account and ask about
the Linux version in the main forum. If you get this game you need an account
anyway to even get the Linux binaries.

If you have been following this title, it could be the best yet for Linux :).
Espeically if you like D&D.

Hmmm, once its out we could have  a Lugod adventure?

Matt