January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 18 23:22

RE: [vox] why i hate phantom menace

Now I feel old.  There are people who don't know it was a rewrite?  I
mean, Luke was SOOOOOOO meant to get Leia at the end of the movie, it's
just that Harison Ford was a much better actor (with a better
character).

My birthday is Sunday and I remember ditching school (no not college) to
see Star Wars the first week and there was no freaking Episode IV in the
opening scene.  I had never heard sound in a movie theater like that!  I
also ditched to see the other two.

Almost got to participate in a riot when some schmuck accidently kicked
the projector power cord out when Like was getting electrocuted in
Return.

-sp