2002 Jun 18 20:51

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

gabe, please define "red book" and "blue book".

the last thing i want to happen is for me to read the "red book" without
knowing what it is in advance and find a bunch of men with dark glasses
coming after me because i'm not supplying electricity for my computer
anymore.

pete

begin Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu>