2002 Jun 19 17:08

[vox] New "Tux Paint" available

Tux Paint alpha release "2002.06.17a" is now available.

Changes include:

  * New title screen
  * Title screen remains until keypress or mouse click
    (so you can read the title and credits)
  * Created "install" makefile target
  * Added some documentation (AUTHORS.txt, COPYING.txt, other clean-up)

Also, Tux Paint now has a _proper_ website on New Breed Software.
The URL is the same:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Enjoy!