2002 Jun 16 09:11

[vox] Free CD Burner!

I've just upgraded my Creative 8x4x32 to a Yamaha 24x10x40 ( with blue and
pale purple status LED, mmmmmm.... )

The Creative drive is available to anyone who will put up with it. It's
rather lousy, and I've only got it to work reliabily on blue CD-Rs.

Email me in private if you want it, I'll post a followup when I've found
someone to take it off my hands. It comes with mounting screws, an analog
audio hookup cable, and the driver/software CDs, but no ribbon cable.