2002 Jun 13 08:53

Re: [vox] Neverwinter Nights (factiods and soccer scores)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Mark K. Kim wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, andy wergedal wrote:
>
> > If Portugal can handle the relentless South Korean attack
> > they will be able to get some quality scoring opportunities
> > with a counter. Either way if they do not win they're out.
>
> Portugal is going DOOOWN! :)

Considering how badly we fucked ourselves for the US match (first time in
a long time I actually out and out cried), I'd say it's
quite possible, but just based on skill alone? Korea is small-change.
Portugal by itself has the 1st, 2nd and 6th ranked players (team is ranked
5th) and unlike the US, we're used to humidity and rain.