2002 Jun 12 19:22

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

A number of our members worked at sonic ages ago around the time nblug was
created and they knew the owner very well. The owner actually started the
ISP with Linux boxes for shell access (AFAIK) and moved to other equipment
and later. They still have a Linux based shell server today. :-)

The owner's history with Linux and the members of the LUG who worked for
sonic at the time was sufficient to start to make it possible for the
owner to give this to us.