2002 Jun 12 11:18

Re: [vox] Neverwinter Nights (factiods and soccer scores)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, andy wergedal wrote:

> here, here,
>
> BTW I am NOT crying about the French not scoring a single
> goal.

Who cares about the bloody french (frankly, I think it's righteous
retribution for their Brasil-France match last WC)?  I only want the US
team to contract botulism.  Watching Portugal lose to the US is the
equivalent of having the US Olympic bball dream team losing to Estonia.

I've waited 16 years to see Portugal in WC again, and they are close to
blowing it like all get out.