2002 Jun 12 09:49

Re: [vox] Neverwinter Nights (factiods and soccer scores)

Re: [vox] Neverwinter Nights (factiods and soccer scores)

here, here,

BTW I am NOT crying about the French not scoring a single
goal.

Oh yea, My hatred of the Utah Jazz is only exceeded by my
hatred for the Lakers.

and I use vi on my XP laptop.

-- Andy

=====