January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 11 21:49

[vox] On the security of RedHat....

It occored to me that it may have bothered some people that I singled out
redhat for insecure default installs.... From what I've heard the latest
relaeas has everything off be default. Also, there's a remote root exploit
(rpc) in the default install of mandrake 7.2, so don't feel too bad if you're
a redhat fan. I don't know enoguh about the track records of other distros
here, but I'm sure they've all had problems at some point.