2002 Jun 11 16:53

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>
> Hmm... will the number distribution be about even?  Can we take a poll on
> the LUGOD homepage?  We can have Emacs, Vi, and Other, and place Other
> with the smaller group and see if we can get a even distribution.
>
> Somehow this discussion sounds vaguely familiar... Haven't we talked
> about this?

yup.  i brought it up like 2 years ago, but everyone hated the idea.
we have mostly new faces now.  hopefully they're a more violent crowd
than what we had...   ;-)

ps- end result of last convo was that it would have to be vi vs everyone
else.  even then, vi still had more numbers.

or we could just do lugod vs nblug.  we'd each send in a team of our
best 8 people and laser tag it out...