2002 Jun 11 16:23

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

i like the idea of lug wars, but i'd like to know how they'd go down.  are
they gonna be like fist fights, or more linux-appropriate like script
battles.  plus how do the allegences work?  is it regional.  cause being
from sac, i think we might get out asses kicked if it's a real fight.  i'm
going to vote for non-violent competition!

dave