2002 Jun 10 21:29

Re: [vox] Who opened the floodgates?

Actually one had a concern about getting LINUX cracked into :-) A sysadmin
told him it was not secure Peter set him on the right track though. I was
surprised to see the three RSVPs myself, but also very happy. We have 6 RSVPs
so far. Please let people know about the InstallFest and if you can come out
please do so. I may RSVP myself if I can not figure out NVIDIA with Woody
soon :-(

Rusty