2002 Jun 10 14:59

Re: [vox] future lugod talk

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:39:53PM -0700, joseph e arruda wrote:

> Badass. Sean is great people,

Heh - What is this, a two-for-one?  Do we get to meet "Mini-Sean?" ;)

*ducking flames*

> and he has spoken to some of you guys before
> (he was with Joey Hess when they spoke about Debian at Sac-Lug last year

Yeah - I saw them there.  Pretty cool.  FYI, Peter already spoke with
Joey, but as some of you already know, he's moved to the East Coast. :^/

> along with Robin Gross from EFF)

It was a different meeting, but yeah.  And I caught that one.  And it was
cool, too. :)