2002 Jun 10 13:28

Re: [vox] StarOffice 6 sighting

Quoting speck@blkmtn.org (speck@blkmtn.org):

> This is too funny.  My NTSysAdmin list is having the
> same discussion. So I have the Star Office database
> link handy.
> http://wwws.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/6.0/whatsnew_base.html

Please note that this is in StarOffice 6.0 but _not_ in OpenOffice.
I understood the question to concern the latter.

I have no experience with StarOffice 6.0, but can strongly recommend
the OpenOffice.org code.

--
Cheers,   The difference between common sense and paranoia is that common sense
Rick Moen     is thinking everyone is out to get you.  That's normal; they are.