2002 Jun 09 23:42

Re: [vox] Fwd: RE: 168.150.101.101

On Sunday 09 June 2002 20:38, ME wrote:
> Well gee, if it is all being passed through a transparent proxy, couldn't
> you have over 50 per day if you have a lot of users reading from and
> posting to slashdot through their proxy?
>
> Could this be normal use, and if so, won't it happen again unless they
> make an exception?

I have let them know whats going on, but in all honesty this could be why I
was having very odd www timeouts earlier in the week and had to restart my
iptables occaisonly. Might be better to just have Rob disconnect us from the
invisible proxy. Its just another thing that can go wrong (why did they put
it in in the first place?).

Matt