2002 Jun 09 14:48

Re: [vox] OT Omsoft netwrok banned from Slashdot.

Re: [vox] OT Omsoft netwrok banned from Slashdot.

Cc'd to "banned@slashdot.org"

Yes... indeed.  Suddenly I get a particularly ugly, salmon-colored page
telling me I've been banned.  I've got Omsoft for DSL.
(IP in the 168.150.101.* range)

The only thing _I've_ done on Slashdot in the last few days were
read a few articles, and submit a couple of my own (one of which was
rejected; the other still pending :^) )

-bill!