2002 Jun 09 06:21

Re: [vox] old news?

Also noteworthy is the article doesn't contain one single
useful fact.  Well maybe the statement "Linux is free", but
that secret already seems to be out.

Not to mention the stupidly false statements: "Linux has
never received a penny of venture capital, nor an inch of
advertising...".  I think the folks at IBM, Red Hat and
VA could testify to the contrary.

It's not old news.  It's not any kind of news at all.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/