2002 Jun 10 11:32

Re: [vox] old news?

On Saturday 08 June 2002 07:44 pm, Christine Scobee wrote:
> Did anyone see this article, or comment on it, and I missed it?
> http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/00000006D8D2.htm

That is such a troll...

The author has obviously never used a modern distro.

Linux isn''t any harder to install then windows, and any fool can use the
automated system matinace tools and GUIs.

Any idiot can log on to a linux box and do everyday tasks using gnome.

Also, a google search shows she's written many pro microsoft articles,
perhaps she's on thier FUD payrool.