2002 Jun 07 16:11

[vox] (fwd) Big blowout sale, need to feed the kids: Zaurus 5000d [...]

$250 for a Zaurus SL-5000D plus 32MB SD card...

-- forwarded message --
From: webb3201@airmail.net (webb3201)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.handhelds
Subject: Big blowout sale, need to feed the kids: Zaurus 5000d, iPaq 3635, Clie peg-s320
Date: 5 Jun 2002 14:35:07 -0700

I am moving a few of my PDA collection to make room for something new.
 I have the following machines available:

Zaurus 5000d in good shape with all accessories.  This machine
includes a 32mb sd card and an extra battery.  I actually just bought
this on ebay and had a bit of buyers remorse.  Nice hardware.
Price 250.00 (firm, I just paid 300.00 on ebay yesterday)

-- remainder of forward snipped --

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/