January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 05 16:29

Re: [vox] "Open Source Now"

Looking at your list of SIG ideas, I see myself interested in all but two
of what you mentioned (I don't do any C++/Qt programming, and I don't see
myself getting much out of the Science SIG).  I guess my point is, I bet
most of us are into almost all of these things.  Do the SIG catagories
need physical meetings?  Meeting times in the IRC channel?