2002 Jun 05 15:58

Re: [vox] "Open Source Now"

ok, is ELITE the initiative to help schools?  count me in.

i've wanted for some time now to be involved with using linux as
a way to take old hardware (donanted or otherwise), put a beautiful os on
it, and put it in a school where it can word process, print, be networked
(file server, web serve, etc.), teach kids (and teachers) unix/linux, be
programmed on, ad infinitum...

i like the name ELITE too.

dave margolis