2002 Jun 05 17:13

[vox] Flagrantly OT: Muppets

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > Was Dr. Bunsen supposed to be Asian?  I had no idea.
> was his name dr. bunsen?   i had no idea.   ;-)   but doesn't
> ==8<-- look like a sideways beeker?

D'oh!  I always THOUGHT it was Dr. Bunsen, but I just looked it up, and
it's Dr. Honeydew.  Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, mind, but I was still mostly
wrong.  http://www.muppets.com/profiles/bunsen.htm
And you're right.  ==8<-- DOES look like Beaker.  I propose (8|) for Dr.
Honeydew.

Sam the Eagle was cool, too.

--nicole twn and the electric mayhem

***
"Say you have a Ford pickup and an anti-Ford pickup..."--former physics
professor, on matter-antimatter annihilation