2002 Jun 05 17:13

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Which cipher to use?

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Which cipher to use?

begin Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu>
> On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > > ==8<--
> > man, every time you write ==8<-- it reminds me of "beaker" from the
> > muppets.   well, maybe beaker laying sideways...
> >
> > anyone remember beaker?  he always got blown up by the asian doctor with
> > no hair...  :-)
>
> Was Dr. Bunsen supposed to be Asian?  I had no idea.

was his name dr. bunsen?   i had no idea.   ;-)   but doesn't
==8<-- look like a sideways beeker?

> They were my heroes.  I wanted to be a mad scientist with a hapless lab
> assistant.  :)

yeah, me too.  i wanted to be either a mad scientist with a hapless lab
assistant, or else a crazed circus star who threw boomerang fish and
played with TNT as if there were batons to juggle....

pete