2002 Jun 08 19:45

[vox] photos & minutes online!

We had a sell-out crowd (err, or something) - nearly 50 people showed
up for the .NET talk tonight, and it seemed as if almost half were
new or semi-new folks.  (8 people filled out new membership forms)

Anyway - the minutes are online:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2002.06.04.php

[Henry - what was the exact amount donated?  I heard $70-something!]

As are photos:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.06.04/