2002 Jun 04 12:07

Re: [vox] "Open Source Now"

Perhaps a mention at the general meeting and see if
there is interest in further discussions outside the
meeting. It could be a general meeting item if there
is interest from a majority of members.

So, yes I'd like to take to discussion into a SIG
outside the general meeting, but want to know if there
is enough interest to make that SIG viable

Marc