2002 Jun 04 11:53

Re: [vox] "Open Source Now"

I'm interested but am already on the LERT team and am the
class coordinator, and can't afford to get spread too thin.

We should really discuss all these things at once, and
figure out how best to organize LUGOD's limited resources
so they will do the most good.  Educational issues
certainly need to be near the top.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/