2002 Jun 03 00:18

Re: [vox] Recommended CD-RW Brands?

Quoting Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org):

> I'm not curious about my CD burner; I don't care who makes it as long
> as it works.

Well, there you go, then.

> I'm curious about where one would find such information given a random
> CD burner....

Curiosity is a good start.

> But from your response it sounds like there's no standard place to
> look (even given a brand and a potential OEM), and not necessarily on
> the outside.

Sorry, I don't have TRVTH neatly packaged like that.  What I have is a
little observation.  And a screwdriver.  ;->

--
Cheers,   The difference between common sense and paranoia is that common sense
Rick Moen     is thinking everyone is out to get you.  That's normal; they are.