2002 Jun 03 00:18

[vox] Moving Sale

Well, looks like I've got more stuff than will fit in the moving van, so
it's time to offer up some of my precious computer stockpile...

1) ASUS P2B-DS w/ 2xPentium II 400s, 512 MB Corsair PC100 RAM, 18GB of
IBM hard drive space, SB PCI 128, Matrox G200, 300W ATX PS and ATX
Mid-tower.  Has RedHat 7.2 installed on it at the moment, used to be my
workhorse (still makes a *great* server or workstation).  Asking $500
since the motherboard's still pretty high-end (supports up to PIII 600
and has the onboard SCSI controller).

2) SparcStation 2 (there's two up for grabs). I've only got one CDROM
drive for the two.  Make an offer.

3) 2x2x6 SCSI CD-RW drive.  Comes w/ ISA SCSI card.  $25

4) VooDoo 5

5) OmniSky Minstrel V modem for Palm V.  You can get service through
AT&T or Earthlink (they bought OmniSky).  Works great, I just didn't end
up needing it after VA laid me off (not enough time away from the desk,
I guess).  Asking $50.

6) Various accessories
   - gamepad
   - joystick
   - AT KVM box
   - 2U server case (no PS or mounting hardware)

- Geoffrey