2002 May 30 13:29

[vox] FWD: [leekc@us.ibm.com: Invitation - free of charge IBM Hospitalit

[vox] FWD: [leekc@us.ibm.com: Invitation - free of charge IBM Hospitality Event at XML-Web services One-June 5, 5pm to 7pm in San Jose]

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Karen C Lee <leekc@us.ibm.com> -----

Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:07:00 -0700
From: "Karen C Lee" <leekc@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Invitation - free of charge IBM Hospitality Event at XML-Web services One-June
 5, 5pm to 7pm in San Jose
To: nbs@sonic.net

Bill,

Please join us next week if you are available and if you are able to extend
this offer to your Web services User group it would be great.
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Join us for an IBM Hospitality Event on June 5 from 5pm to 7pm at XML-Web services One in San Jose                  |
|                                                                                                                    |
|   Meet Rod Smith, IBM VP of Emerging Technologies, and ask questions                                               |
|   Learn about alphaWorks  - where you can find IBM's emerging technologies                                         |
|   Enter to win a NFR copy of WebSphere Studio Site Developer Advanced                                              |
|   Join us for food, drink and great giveaways                                                                      |
|                                                                                                                    |
|   Time: 7pm to 9pm, Wednesday, June 5                                                                              |
|   Location: The DoubleTree Hotel, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA 95110                                           |
|   Room:  Oak/Fir Room (above the Exhibit Hall) XML-Web Services One  Conference                                    |
|                                                                                                                    |
|   * Stop by the IBM Pavilion in the Exhibit Hall to see great demos.                                               |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

You do not need to register for this hospitality event. However, for a
complimentary exhibit hall pass to XML/Web Services One,  you can register
at  https://confreg.uoregon.edu/XMLWebServicesOne/reg_exhib_only.html  OR
print, fill in and bring the following attachment with you next Wednesday.
(See attached file: XML WS San Jose Free Pass.pdf)

best regards,

Karen C. Lee,  Manager - Developer Community Outreach
tel. 415-545-5893    leekc@us.ibm.com
425 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94105

developer events  ibm.com/developerworks/offers/events
http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks      http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com

----- End forwarded message -----