2002 May 29 11:41

Re: [vox] Cool Trick

xnest is pretty cool to play around with:

p@satan% dpkg -p xnest
(snip)
 xnest an X server that is itself an X client.  This allows you to run a
 server within a server; this is occasionally useful for testing new
 window managers and other X clients.
 .
 Xnest relies upon its parent X server for font services.

begin Roland (Rusty) Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>