2002 May 29 09:59

Re: [vox] help for a school

Right... or cups instead of lpd.  I've been playing with
cups on my wife's machine, it's really nice once you get to
know it.

Anyway my original point was that setting up a Samba server
doesn't really do anything to promote Linux.  The school's
motivation is clearly just to save a few bucks -- the
students would still be exposed to the same old crap.
It's hard to get excited over that.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/