2002 May 28 04:00

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS (fwd

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 05:23:33PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

> I know the guy who sent those replies to you (J.T.S. Moore).  He's the
> filmmaker!  Just so you know.

PS - The first 8mins of the film are here:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_multimedia/0,4470,2419320,00.html

Or, if you have probs with the JavaScript and/or embedded RealPlayer stuff,
you can just point your Real player to this location:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/media/media_rm_smil/0,4599,2421280_MULTI_2436101_stream__,00.smi