2002 May 28 08:15

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS (fwd

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS (fwd)

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 04:57:53PM -0700, ME wrote:
<snip>
> A followup letter was sent asking about what is involved in showing the
> VHS version for group audiences (such as a LUG) as well as answer his
> questions. If you want, I can post that reply here too. (Waiting for the
> reply right now.)

I've already talked to the producer about this.  We can purchase the
DVD or VHS copy when it comes out (late summer I believe) for showing
at a meeting and keeping in our library.

I'm also talking to the Varsity theatre about having it played there.
(It would be something _we_ do, renting the theatre for the showing(s))

I'll post more once I've spoke with folks at the City of Davis (who own
the theatre).  I think if we could get 100 people, we could charge less
than $5/ticket and come out with a profit. ;)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/