2002 May 27 23:50

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS (fwd

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS (fwd)

Quoting ME (dugan@passwall.com):

> OK. This is SPAM to you, as it is unsolicited, and is on a commercial
> topic, but one that I *think* at least a few of you would want to know
> based on previous discussions on this topic. If this is no good, let me
> know!

I know the guy who sent those replies to you (J.T.S. Moore).  He's the
filmmaker!  Just so you know.

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go