2002 May 27 16:40

[vox] Coolest IBM commercial

I just saw the coolest IBM commercial on TV.  They showed a bunch of
people playing basketball.  The lines were something like:

   <shows basketball players playing basketball> There's this new player.
   Name is Linux.  He's good.

   <shows the coach talking to players> He'll make all of you look good.

   <shows two gentlement in suits discussing something in the office, one
   sitting behind the desk, one sitting in front, slightly slouching>

      guy behind the desk: What does he cost?

      ::slightly shakes his head:: Peanuts.

      Why would a guy that good play for peanuts?

      He loves the game.

:)

-Mark

--