2002 May 24 11:00

Re: [vox] Slides from last night's Linux-for-the-Office class

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:56:02PM -0700, Steven Peck wrote:
> So, how did that go anyway?

Pretty well.  It could've been better in a few respects[*]
About 7 of the 10-or-so who signed up showed up.

-bill!
[*] - Fewer different topics, or more time, would've been better.
    - Better signage at the location, as some people got a bit lost.
    - Don't try to have 10 people run Gimp all at once over VNC. :)
    - Printed-out versions of the slides for people to take notes on.