2002 May 23 11:37

Re: [vox] Re: [vox][ot] Why threaded mailer (Was posting etiquette on vo

Re: [vox] Re: [vox][ot] Why threaded mailer (Was posting etiquette on vox-tech)

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 09:14:15AM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Moved to vox for obvious reasons.
>
> Is there a quickstart guide to Mutt?  I tried it a couple times and
> realized I can't even find a key stroke to look at my other folders.

[c]hange folder

To specify your mail folder directory (typically "~/Mail/"), use "="
at the beginning.

e.g., my "~/Mail/lugod" mailbox ("lugod" 'folder') is "=lugod"

Or, for me, simply [=][L][Tab], since it does tab-completion :)

> I don't use threaded mailer (PINE) but it's still good to conform to
> threading because... it's like those pesky spaces and tabs at the end of
> lines you can't see in source codes but you know they're there and they
> bug you so much...

[Esc] [%] [Space] [^Q] [^J] [Enter] [^Q] [^J] [Enter] [!]

;)

-Bill!