2002 May 22 21:27

Re: [vox] Lugod and public schools

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Ryan wrote:

> Not sure which is which, but there's 2 boxes, the VA one, and one other one,
> (coyote.djusd.k12.ca.us and dhs.djusd.k12.ca.us) both running versions or
> redhat. Not sure which is the webserver without looking, and I'm not sure
> what the second one does, but it is in use.

Coyote was the VA box. IIRC, it was a dual PII/III 450/500, with a single
proc.

The webserver is an old no-name box.
I'm almost positive both of them are running redhat 6.x.

I should still have an account on the webserver, but the firewall
doesn't let me through, so I can't check either.

maybe we need to have a lugod'er get his/her teaching credentials and
apply for a job at DHS ;)

-Gabe