2002 May 22 22:29

Re: [vox] Lugod and public schools

YOu know, it almost sounds like a business niche just waiting to be exploited... providing free Linux installs and relatively cheap ongoing support on a subscription basis to non-profits and not-for-profits.  Now, if only someone could figure out how to make money doing it.

The support issue is the main reason why I've never sought out such a project to get involved with.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com